Friday, December 15, 2006

"Maktub" Its written

The meandering journey slowly and painfully drags to an end. I am lost, yet in trying to find my way, I had kept going in circles. Like a man in a maze, I convinced myself that it isnt the same thing which I have happened upon ten times. I somehow missed the- red keep me straight- strings I had tied on my way in.

So now, I listen to the same song in endless loop trying to figure out a way in breaking the concentric circles which constrict the arteries in my heart. Vague disquiet, calmness, and restlessness all coming up in waves. One moment am mad as hell, next moment am calm as a river.

So it is written. The shepherd must leave the bakers daughter. The moors call. Yet the head turns back one last time to see if she runs to me from behind the curvature of the arid land I leave in my wake.... I make a mental note to myself...this is the last time you will look back........


-thus sprung the ganges through the locks of rudra
The title and theme alludes to "the Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho.
First drafted on dec 12 2006.....published first on 2 feb 2007

1 Comments:

On 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said ..

is it really written?it's sometimes disappointing to see your life written in an ugly manner, you feel sorry for yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.