Friday, May 18, 2007

How do you retire a date?

From time eternal, humans have this obsession of noting down the date and time when something important happens, be it at an individual level or at level of religions or nations etc.
A birth is noted to the exact second. Death too. Some people even note down the day they bought their first lawn mower!!!
Whats in a date? Isnt it just one more blip in the long progression of things? People are born everyday ..and sadly people die everyday. Well yes we can celebrate cherish and do all such sweet things people do, so that they can desperately cling on to a past good event, feeling etc.
The Question is "What do you do with could have been significant days"? The ones that were significant sometime back or the ones which you thought would become significan but didnt? Like the date when you met the girl who swept you of your feet and then knocked you flat on your face and left you bloodied? Or say the date of a wedding which never took place? Or maybe the date of your parole which didnt happen for a crime which you didnt do in the first place?
How about the ones where you have the big event, but it has no significance in your eyes but seems so to everyone else?
WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THEM?
You remember the date...you dont want to cherish it, you cant commomerate it. You want to pretend it didnt exist! You want it become as insignificant as the day that follows or the day that precedes. In short you most definitely want to forget it.
Day comes you wake up .....Bam it hits you....Its today...today is the day or today was the day...
What do you do then?

-thus sprung the ganges through the locks of rudra

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

On 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said ..

Well, we'll all remember 25 Jun 2007. Visit every now and then ... We'll stop by too.

 
On 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said ..

I believe this is among the most vital info for me.
And i'm satisfied studying your article. But wanna commentary on few general issues, The website style is great, the articles is in point of fact nice : D. Just right process, cheers
Take a look at my web page - eco.kid

 
On 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said ..

Howdy very cool website!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .

. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally? I'm satisfied to find a lot of helpful info right here within the post,
we want develop extra techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing.
. . . . .
Also visit my webpage - click through the up coming webpage

 
On 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said ..

Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and
I was wanting to know your situation; we have created some nice practices
and we are looking to exchange methods with other folks, why not shoot me an email if interested.
Also visit my blog :: need a residential remodeling contractor winter garden

 
On 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said ..

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for super mario galaxy

My web page - free weights

 
On 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said ..

Your current post offers vегified bеnefiсіаl to mуѕеlf.
It’s νеry infοrmаtive аnԁ you're obviously quite well-informed of this type. You have got exposed my own eye to be able to different opinion of this subject together with intriquing, notable and reliable articles.

Take a look at my blog post - buy Xenical
My website > buy Xenical

 
On 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said ..

Hi, its nice paragraph about media print, we all be aware of
media is a enormous source of information.

My homepage; tattoo Removal Cream reviews

 
On 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said ..

Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for
this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've
had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Feel free to visit my blog post :: dry scalp treatments

 
On 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said ..

I visited several websites but the audio quality for audio songs existing
at this site is truly excellent.

My page: refinishing hardwood floors

 
On 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said ..

google law firm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.